Life is too short for shitty sex and bad relationships.
So go find someone who fucks you right and treats you how you deserve to be treated.
— (via fuckinq)
Your lips are the only thing I want to taste in the early hours of the morning, while our legs are wrapped inside the sheets and our bodies intertwined together.
— (via the-psycho-cutie)
My boyfriend just turned down sex because he’s watching Harry Potter.
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
— Almie Rose, 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other (via thatkindofwoman)
It happened when I met you. And I’m not exactly sure what “it” is, but I do know that it was pure magic.
— (via these-greatexpectations)